Dua 286 ☆
رَبَّنَا آتِنَا فِي الدُّنْيَا حَسَنَةً وَفِي الآخِرَةِ حَسَنَةً وَقِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ
Rabbanā 'Atinā fi d-Dunyā Hasanatan wa fi l-'Akhirati Hasanatan wa Qinā `adhāba n-Nār
Our Lord! Give us in this world that which is good and in the Hereafter that which is good, and save us from the torment of the Fire!
Reference: Quran, Surah 2, Ayat 201
Dua 289 ☆
رَبَّنَا إِنَّنَا آمَنَّا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَقِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ
Rabbanā 'innanā 'āmannā fāghfir lanā Dhunubanā wa Qinā `adhāba n-Nār
Our Lord! We have indeed believed, so forgive us our sins and save us from the punishment of the Fire
Reference: Quran, Surah 3, Ayat 16
Dua 293 ☆
رَبَّنَا مَا خَلَقْتَ هَذا بَاطِلاً سُبْحَانَكَ فَقِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ
رَبَّنَا إِنَّكَ مَن تُدْخِلِ النَّارَ فَقَدْ أَخْزَيْتَهُ وَمَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ مِنْ أَنصَارٍ
Rabbanā mā khalaqta hādhā bātilāan subhānaka faqinā `adhāba n-Nār
Rabbanā 'innaka man tudkhili n-Nāra faqad 'akhzaytahu wa mā lilzzālimina min 'ansār
191. Those who remember Allah (always, and in prayers) standing, sitting, and lying down on their sides, and think deeply about the creation of the heavens and the earth, (saying):
"Our Lord! You have not created (all) this without purpose, glory to You! (Exalted be You above all that they associate with You as partners). Give us salvation from the torment of the Fire.
192. "Our Lord! Verily, whom You admit to the Fire, indeed, You have disgraced him, and never will the wrong-doers find any helpers.
Reference: Quran, Surah 3, Ayats 191-192
Dua 317 ☆
رَبَّنَا اصْرِفْ عَنَّا عَذَابَ جَهَنَّمَ إِنَّ عَذَابَهَا كَانَ غَرَامًا
إِنَّهَا سَاءتْ مُسْتَقَرًّا وَمُقَامًا
Rabbanā srif `annā `adhāba Jahannama 'inna `adhābahā Kāna Gharāmā
'Innahā Sā'at Mustaqarrāan wa Muqāmā
63. And the slaves of the Most Beneficent (Allah) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness.
64. And those who spend the night before their Lord, prostrate and standing.
65. And those who say:
"Our Lord! Avert from us the torment of Hell. Verily! Its torment is ever an inseparable, permanent punishment."Evil indeed it (Hell) is as an abode and as a place to dwell.
66. Evil indeed it (Hell) is as an abode and as a place to dwell.
Reference: Quran, Surah 25, Ayats 63-66